Monday, May 14, 2012

365 Days Of Color: Summer Dream

So last week was really crazy- got of personal goings ons!  Sorry for being a bit MIA.

Anyway- I have a beautiful polish to show you from Sanaz of 365 Days of Color.
I contacted her to order Summer Dream and she sent it out the same day I paid, and I received it in 2 days!!!  That's some great customer service right there :-)  I'm a happy customer!

Summer Dream's ( The name of this polish is so fitting) formula was nice and thin and more manageable than others I've tried... I applied 2 coats of this gorgeous milky blue color with multi colored hex glitter and some lines..  I topped it with one coat of Gelous & one of Seche Vite.

There are more photos of it on her facebook... along with other polishes which are available at bigcartel.




Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets