Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lacquistry: A Friggin Circus

I started out with just Black on my nails...


Then I added some excitement with Lacquistry's: A Friggin Circus


Indoor: Direct Lighting (Softens It)

The polish is multi colored glitter in a PINK base.... which if you see them up close, make my black look brown!

Again the formula was thick (so polish thinner is a good thing).  When I do this look again, I will probably place the glitter individually- more time consuming but Hey!  

Overall, it's really pretty & definitely reminds me of Circus Lights!

Purchase Info:
I bought this one from Jena's Etsy shop... Lacquistry (linked above)
However, I think she is taking on custom orders only right now... please see her facebook for more information.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous with A Friggin Circus layered!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea putting this over black! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that glitter is gorgeous! I love that its all the same size. It definitely is like circus lights, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets