Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's getting to be that time of the year!

I saw these cute snowflakes on the Bornprettystore website and had to try them out!! So adorable and a great addition to any winter manicure! A round container costs $4.39 for qty of 1.

I tried a couple different looks... Which do you like best?! All I did to apply the flake glitters was to grab a toothpick with a big of clear polish and press them down as best I could and so that the edges wouldn't come up, I went over them with a topcoat. Whala!

Check out www.bornprettystore.com for these or other awesome items today!!! Use the code "GEL91" and get 10% off as well as free worldwide shipping! See down above, below and/or my side bar and you can click for the link - easy peasy!!








 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Aww, those snowflakes are cute! Are they like huge glitters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really tiny hands & slender fingers/nails & these took up half of my nail, most of my pinky as you can see.. but they aren't huge either. Here is the link to check them out on their website: http://www.bornprettystore.com/snow-shiny-tiny-glitter-powder-sheets-tips-nail-decoration-p-2365.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets