Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Glitter Giveaway!!!!

Hi Everyone!!

This will be my very first giveaway... Hope you win!! ;-)

Onto the prizes....
I just received my Girly Bits order, so I'm giving away a mini bottle of Hippity Hop!!  If you missed out on this... here is your chance to win one! 
Description: Multi colored pastel and holo & tiny purple glitter,  in a translucent sparkling purple base. 
It's like little holo Easter eggs.

I also have for one lucky winner a bottle of Barielle's Starchild and this one is a stunner!  It is a "dupe" for NCLA Hollywood Hits Hot Number and in my opinion, a little prettier for half the cost!  Just FYI.
Description: A mix of different sized Hex Silver holo glitters in a clear base.

(CLICK PICS TO SEE BIGGER)

(Sorry bunny not included)



The contest will run for a week (+ a bit cause this post is late) and end 4/12/12.  I will announce who won, Fri the 13th!

Good Luck!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Pin It

29 comments:

  1. I think your blog is fantastic the way it is!! :D I love your creativity! :D
    Thank you for holding such an awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a lot of really pretty nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you do a great job on your blog already! Your nail art is pretty impressive! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time here! I love it! Thank you for doing an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just "recently" found your blog through the Girly Girl Challenge, but from what you posted the past 4 weeks, I think your blog is great the way it is. You do very pretty nail art. I especially loved your take on Day 8, seriously. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you but like what I see so far

    Jennifer BEdoya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this amazing giveaway! I love your nail art posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to let you know I have awarded your blog with the Liebster Award! http://prettyandpolishedpointers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is awesome!! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures of the nails..it reall shows your creativity. great job with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For those of you wondering what "Lemming" means... It's not a rodent! It's a polish you desire- Top on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the nail art and anything sparkly!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog and it's awesome! Can't wait to see more of your creativity! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Girly-Girl challenges... I admire your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your nail art! would like to see some tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE THE NAIL ART!

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your nail art. So pretty! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the simple, clean design of your blog! Free of clutter makes for easy reading! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love tutorials, so I'm always up for more of those! eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your blog layout as is :D I think i'd like to see more tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your swatches..:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your blog! Thanks for such a fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to see some more tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the great giveaway. I really cannot think of anything I'd want you to change right now, the blog is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love nail art! more more more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i am new to your blog i like your post under cherry blossom label and i like how you put the polish names on the bottles in the picture

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to see more haul posts. Or stash posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets