Over at Temptalia.com there was a post about submitting an entry for nail art depicting a Disney Villain. I had already done The Queen of Hearts so I decided to do another one of my favorites!
I used these pics as my "inspiration"...
"The Little Mermaid"
w/ Flotsam & Jetsam
Here are my rough sketches out on paper first (top right is Ursula as Vanessa in her wedding gown/hair wet)
I submitted my entry on Tues the 24th... not sure when or if they will post on her site, I will let you guys know! Not sure if I should even post here but I read nothing that said I couldn't... so..... without further ado:
The souls in her lair & bubbles
I didn't write down what colors I used so I might have to add/fix this later but from memory:
Base color: OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight
Zoya Kendall, Zoya Dove, Zoya ?
Barielle Pearly White, Barielle Green Opal
Mira ?
Avon ?
Sally Hansen Insta Dry- Grape Going!
Kiss stripers: Black & White & Dotting Tool
I just painted in steps & took my sweet time!!! Hope you like :) It was a lot of fun doing this! I enjoy a challenge!!!
ALSO: I want to thank you all for your comments/feedback-
- I will try to list polishes used more on pics
- I will show more step-by-steps (or video tutorial)
- More Haul Posts (Trust me one is coming- I've refrained from any polish this month!!!!!!)
And if you'd like to challenge me with something: Nail Art or Technique- please leave me a comment below with what you'd like to see me do!
Thanks all xox
T






Wow you are such a great artist!! This is amazing :)
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job!!! :D I LOVE The Little Mermaid! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so good! Wow, good luck in the contest! I hope you win!
ReplyDeleteWow thats really cool, like the design so much.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ina :*