Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awww :-)

Hi Everyone...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! :)
Here is what I wore & am still wearing....
I used:
Milani White
Sally girl Orange
Nicki Minaj: Did it on 'em, Fly, & Pink Friday
Jesse's girl: Confetti (?)

 I got this idea from: AndreasChoice:


I used hole reinforcers but she used circle bandaids which might stick better?  I had trouble with the circles lifting off my nails...  anyone ever try the bandaids??

Onto the title of this post....
My husband writes a note to me on my coffee cup each morning... this was today's!  LOL!!


"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, No Nail Polish in April, Oh what shall you do!!!!?  Buy some, Buy some, Buy some online and then take some pics in the bright Sunshine!!!!"

We laughed and then he's like- that doesn't really mean.. "Buy some" LMAO!!!!!!

Hoping to paint the digits tonight and have a fresh post in the AM!  
Have a great Day!! :)

PS.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!!!!  Ends soon!!!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter half moons! I will have to look into using circular bandaids, that sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets