Today I have for you a pretty polish and review!!
I had to have this polish not only for the cool name but because it looked like an awesome grey/black glitter with a hint of a rainbow?...
Harlow And Co. Misfits
But we’re the Misfits, our songs are better
We are the Misfits, the Misfits
And we’re gonna get her
Ahem, I digress...
It comes in a .5oz round or square bottle and retails for $10. The website description says:
"Charcoal grey glittery goodness, splashes of silver and holographic glitter, sprinkled with black hexograms"
It's been overcast so the left and top right are inside photos with lighting on them and the bottom right is outside for a sec hoping the sun would show up!! Again, I don't have the greatest of cameras but it is very pretty/sparkly especially in the sun and at times (like the photo above) you can see a bit of red, blue, green reflecting back...but that's only in sun (and actual bottle)..
Application wasn't the easiest. It's on the thick side... but if you start with thin layers, you'll be fine!! Very happy with this *jem* of a misfit!
And Thank you all for entering my contest. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning bright & early.
I loved reading all the responses & the requests for more hauls and tutorials.. so stay tuned for more of that in the near future!
Thanks again xox,
T

Ah, this is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThis color is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you for an award, check it out!
www.awesomenessnails.blogspot.com
My mind totally went to Holograms vs. Misfits when you said Misfits too! =)
ReplyDeleteLove this colour. Lovely glitter and awsome holo sparkle.