It is definitely Spring this week here in NY! I'm waiting for trees to blossom!! In the meantime, I decided to paint some Cherry Blossoms on my digits!!!
I took quite a few pictures trying to really showcase them...
Also used (not shown): Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat
Zoya Shay was the perfect neutral, while Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday was a nice soft pink!
Check out what everyone else has created this week!!!
Lindsay/ Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley/ Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Stephanie/ A Little Polish
Kelly/ DevilishPolish
Jodi/ Captivating Claws
Danielle/ Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!
Elly/ Polishable
Olivia/ Unprofessional Nails
Kate/ This Charming Kate
Bethany/ A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy/ The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia/ Talon-ted
Johanna/ Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda/ Nox Nails
Ashley/ Smashley Sparkles
Sarah/ See Sarah Swatch
Emily/ The Lacquerologist
Robin, Erin, Anna/ Polished Cousins
Bonny/Over Stuffed
Taylor/ REJOICE!
Jess/Nearly Natural Nails

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the cherry blossoms!!
ReplyDeleteThose cherry blossoms are very delicate! Cute :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing job!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful!! :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a girly, spring mani. <3 it
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You did a great job and you chose great colours.
ReplyDelete