In the beginning of March, Influenster.com sent me box with different products inside to review...
The basis of the website is to fill out surveys & unlock badges according to your likes and then they pick certain people to send a box to that month.
It's always cool to get stuff in the mail especially when it's Free!
I really loved what I got!!!
First up...
This Razor! It's amazing!!! 5 blades and moisture bars so NO Shaving cream is needed!!! And it smells SOOO Good!!! It left my legs nice and moisturized too!! I'm a cheap throw away razor girl- but I'd definitely be interested in purchasing more blade replacements! Hopefully they come that way?
Next is...
Kiss Nail Art Stickers.... Very cool that a nail product was in the box!! However, My nails are sooo tiny/narrow these don't work well on me- I have tried them before and I'm not a fan- but I know others are. I find it's also way quicker for me to Paint my nails!
Next is...
Truvia! Cool, but I don't really use Sugar... I don't add to my foods or bake too much. Actually I tried it out when I had hiccups to stop them and it worked just as well as the regular stuff!! LOL.
(yep- a tiny spoon full of sugar stops my hiccups, only thing that works)
Moving on....
Chocolate!!! Need I say more. This did not last long! Oh and they give you a $1 off coupon for more as well! ENABLERS
I saved the best for last....
I love tea! Especially green tea... I was buying Harney & Sons Tropical Green Tea with Pineapple and while it smelled awesome, the taste was that of the same Green Tea (boring)..
This brand however, WOW! The smell, the taste is true to the descriptions!
I am all out! :( :( :( The only 2 I have left are the Licorice - I hate licorice! Definitely don't wanna drink it!
I am going to order these- Blueberry being my fave <3
Haha tis me!!! Smelling the blueberry!
Well hope you all enjoyed a non nail polish review & check out the site for the chance for some goodies!!
Until next time xox
Pin It
I have really been wanting to try those Olay Venus razors, I've heard a lot of good things about them but haven't found them in any stores yet.
ReplyDeleteAmber- It's in stores now! Target definitely and some Walgreens!!
ReplyDelete