Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day 1: Think Pink

Hello bloggers/blogettes/stalkers!! ;-)  I joined a Nail Art Challenge started by Lindsey, from Neverland Nail Blog.  This is my First Blogger Nail Challenge series!  I'm totally stoked to be a part of this & I'm looking forward to see what everyone who is participating will come up with!!  A lot of new blogs (to me anyway!).

These are the "rules":
4 weeks total, 2 posts a week: Tuesdays & Thursdays
 CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER!!!

The lovely 22 bloggers/blogs besides me:

Stephanie/ A Little Polish
Danielle/ Lacquer Lover
Elly/ Polishable
Eugenia/ Talon-ted
Amanda/ Nox Nails
Robin, Erin, Anna/ Polished Cousins

Okay, onto my NOTD:

I chose......
 From China Glaze's Electropop 2012 Collection.

Dance Baby is a creamy barbie/bubble gum pink!  While it is a gorgeous color, I was actually disappointed by the thickness of the polish!  Do any of you own this- what do you think of it???

2 coats


"Plaid About You"


This was my inspiration picture


Not quite like the pattern but my nails are narrow and can only fit so much!!!  I used it primarily for the color scheme.  So altogether I used: CG Dance Baby, Finger Paints Stunning Stilettos and Kiss Nail Stripers in Pink, Black and White... My black is really thick and hard to control lately!!!  I either need a new one or some polish thinner!  I just worked with what I had to the best of my ability.  Hope you liked!
If you did, please give me feedback below- a comment or check whether you found this neat, interesting, cool- what have you!  

Thanks so much!! xoxo Til next time :)

~T







Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll be posting my first challenge manicure this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Too bad the formula was thick. I do not have this polish so I couldn't tell you if they're all like that. If you don't have any, you can purchase polish thinner at Sally's, it has saved a bunch of my pretties ;) Happy to be doing this challenge with you, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the idea to do plaid! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i'm stealing this from you one day. lol. this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you came up with! I almost used Dance Baby instead of Strawberry Fields for my mani too. I don't think I had any issues with mine being too thick... maybe you got a bad bottle? I did get the mini version though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love plaid on the nails and this is one of the prettiest ones I've seen.

    Looking forward to your blingy design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't want to get this polish, but now I will... lol.. Dance baby is so pretty.

    *Glad to be doing this challenge with you*.. Love the plaid design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets