Saturday, March 3, 2012

Everbella Review - Part 2

So I was contemplating buying Dollish Polish - Team Salvatore and I had it in my cart a few times but did not purchase :( :( :(  I'm a big fan of the show (Vampire Diaries...come on March 15th!) and the polish looked fantastic to boot!!  Now the shop is on vacation, Wahhh!!!  So what's a girl to do??!!

This is what:


My own "knock off" look of the original

Here is what I used:
L->R: Orly Rock Solid, Nicole by Opi - Rainbow in the S-Kylie (only silver hex glitter), Everbella.com Square rhinestone wheel (red & black) and Everbella.com glitter dust


These are my nails against Adventure In Acetone's photo from her blog!!  I love the look of it over the gray/silver polish.

It was super fun creating this dupe look and the Rhinestone squares from Everbella.com were just perfect!!

Make sure to use this coupon if you're going to place an order anytime!!



Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets