Are you hungry?? Cause I made a jelly sandwich!!! 10 of them to be exact!!! LOL
Inside with Window Light:
"Jellin Like A Felon"
I have been wanting to try this technique out for awhile now. I forget exactly where I saw it first but never-the-less, it was on my "To Do One Day" list!
Outside Light:
Here is THE BLING close up!!
Sooooo... if you don't know what a "jelly sandwich" is yet- it's where you start with a base coat of a jelly nail polish, a couple other polishes if you wish, glitter, then apply the jelly on top encasing the glitter!
I used:
Barielle's Elle's Spell (for the base) - a red flakie jelly
Revlon's Watermelon Fizz (SMELLS SO GOOD) & NCLA's Hollywood It-Girl (glittery pink)
then,
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie (clear base w/ multi colored Hex glitter)
& then,
Barielle's Elle's Spell (on top)
Topped it off with CND Super Shiny Top Coat!
I apologize- I don't have the greatest of cameras for close ups!! :(
But, I hope you liked my version!! Now, go check out all the other lovelies participating in this challenge!!
Lindsay/ Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley/ Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Stephanie/ A Little Polish
Kelly/ PolishEnthusiast
Jodi/ Captivating Claws
Danielle/ Lacquer Lover
Elly/ Polishable
Olivia/ Unprofessional Nails
Kate/ This Charming Kate
Bethany/ A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy/ The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia/ Talon-ted
Johanna/ Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda/ Nox Nails
Ashley/ Smashley Sparkles
Sarah/ See Sarah Swatch
Emily/ The Lacquerologist
Robin, Erin, Anna/ Polished Cousins
Bonny/Over Stuffed
Taylor/ REJOICE!
Jess/Nearly Natural Nails
Pin It

I love glitter sandwiches! Yours turned out very pretty! <3
ReplyDeletethis is gorg! ♥
ReplyDeleteThis is very different and sparkly!! love it:)
ReplyDeletebling to the extreme
ReplyDeleteI am still yet to do a jelly sandwich! This is really lovely! I need to whip out some of my jelly polish.
ReplyDeleteSO much glitter packed in there. love it!
It looks so rich. Love it! I'm having fun with this challenge.
ReplyDeleteI love this :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! great job! this is really gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLove it! So sparkly and pretty.
ReplyDeleteTHis looks awesome!
ReplyDelete