Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leopard Love

I had planned on doing Pink Wednesday since I haven't in some time, but I had Gold on my nails (which I'm really digging) and wanted to spice it up some more... Here's what I did!

My First Stamping Attempt: Whatcha think?!?!


On top of SH Gold Chrome I put Wet & Wild Fireworks, a bit of the NCLA Hollywood Hits Hot Number... Seche Vite Top Coat.. then when dry, I stamped with BM plate 22-1; Konad black

Took the picture before clean up - My bad!!  This is way sparkly in person!


Happy Leap Day!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! :D I'm loving the golden glitteryness of it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm not wanting to take this off- I can't stop staring at them!!! Ahhh well, doing something else tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing for your first stamping attempt, and it looks great over gold! I just recently tried my first stamping attempt and it was pretty messy! So good job, I'm impressed at your stamping skillz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets