Monday, October 3, 2011

Hi Lovelies!!

Thanks for finding your way here... Since my blog is new, it is still a work in progress!!  I have started a blog list on the side.... if you would like to be added (or taken off :( ), please leave me a comment below, with the link to your page!! It's greatly appreciated!

Later tonight I'll have a new post up.  A Barielle swatch/review.  Make sure to stop on back :) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be added to your list.
    mylifeinpolish.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stay on your list! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara- added you!! Great blog!!!

    Hey Amy!!! Most definitely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how hard it is when you're starting out!
    Am a new follower
    www.fingerspolishmania.com
    If you like it, maybe you can follow and add me to your bloglist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets