Monday, October 3, 2011

BLUE Mondays: Barielle; *Falling STAR*

Barielle Falling Star is a very pretty blue with copper flecks/sparkles throughout.  I really love this polish but I don't like the consistency.  It was very thick going on, almost "gloppy"..  It took 2 coats and a top coat of SV to set it off.  I guess I'm definitely going to buy Nail polish thinner now b/c I really do like this... just want to make the process a bit smoother!!
(Click for bigger Pics)


On another note, this came in the mail really quick.  I think I got it the very next day, or day after- it was that quick!! Whoo-hoo!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I really like this polish, but it is hard to see in the photos. Try making your photos larger on your blog. (just a suggestion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on them to make them bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a blonde moment! DUH! I clicked on the photos, and they remained small but fixed my browser zoom thing. This polish is amazing! So different and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is very different and such a pretty blue! i was starring at it in the sun today- wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm good to know, maybe i'll just do bigger pics from now on - ty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets