Friday, September 30, 2011

Layla Velvet Groove

My hair dresser is named Layla!!  And not only that, I have this tune running through my head!!
Anyway, this nail polish is a magnetic one (it's right on the cap!). It was a little thick going on but the finished product looks pretty cool.  Have a look!  I'd like to try other brands and patterns to see what I think... I do like the line one though because even without a top coat, it looks like it catches light and has a shine 'line', lol.  Does that sound right?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh love that polish!!! New follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these magnetic polishes! I have two of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's growing on me today, wearing it around.. really do love this color!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets